About Siddha Saaras
Unit Details :
1 BHK Apartments :
Area : Super Built Up 620 Sq.ft, 622 Sq.ft, 631 Sq.ft, 635 Sq.ft, 764 Sq.ft & 785 Sq.ft.
2 BHK Apartments :
Area : Super Built Up 976 Sq.ft, 1004 Sq.ft & 1011 Sq.ft.
3 BHK Apartments :
Area : Super Built Up 1115 Sq.ft.
Building Details :
1 Tower / 12 Floors
Siddha Saaras Project is under construction possession by November 2020 which provides you 1 BHK, 2 BHK & 3 BHK Apartments Super Built Up Area Range from 620 Sq.ft. to 1115 Sq.ft. Project is of 12 floors with 1 Iconic Tower developed by Siddha Group.
The Development provides you facilities like Lift, Landscaped Garden, Children's Play Area, Gymnasium, Fire Fighting Systems, Swimming Pool, Car Parking, 24X7 Water Supply, Rain Water Harvesting, Club House, CCTV Camera Security, Power Backup, Waste Disposal, Maintenance Staff, Security Personnel. The development provides you other specifications like High-performance windows, Imported sanitary ware, Modern Kitchen, Imported CP fittings, Vitreous Flooring.
Located at, Ajmer Road, Shyam Nagar. The Property has well known landmarks and neighbourhoods like Aietm Hostel, Mahadev Public School, Sai Restaurant, Arya Institute of. The Property provides you a well network Roads like Ajmer Road, Vertical Spine Road, 250 Ft SEZ Road, Ajayrajpura Road and Prempura Road.
Further Details, Assistance, RERA Number, Price Plans, Architectural Details Kindly Phone Us, Mail Us Or Fill The Query Form.
- Landscaped Garden
- Children's Play Area
- Fire Fighting Systems
- Swimming Pool
- Car Parking
- Club House
- 24X7 Water Supply
- Power Backup
- Intercom Facility
- Security Personnel
More Amenities :* Earthquake Resistant
* Power Back up Lift
* Grocery Shop
* Earthquake resistant RCC framed construction with Monolithic Concrete
* Solid timber frames, solid core flush shutters
* Solid core flush shutters
* UPVC frames with sliding shutters and superior quality fittings
* Glazed Vitrified/ Ceramic tiles in all bedrooms, living/dining room and balcony
* Semi-modular kitchen
* Floor : Anti-skid ceramic tiles
* Countertops : Granite with steel sink
* Dados : Ceramic tiling up to 2 feet from granite Countertops
* Floor : Anti-skid ceramic tiles
* Dados : Ceramic tiles up to 7 feet/up to soffit of lintel level
SANITARY WARE :
* Chromium plated fittings, White, high quality porcelin fixtures
* Superior quality concealed copper(fire resistance low smoke) wiring. Latest modular switches and miniature circuit breakers
* TV socket and provision for broadband connection
* Electrical points for AC/ Cooler in each rooms
TELEPHONE WIRING :
* Central distribution console networked with all apartments
FIRE FIGHTING SYSTEM :
* Fire fighting installation
* Latest weather proof non-fading exterior finish
LIFT FACIA :
LIFT LOBBY :
* Vitrified/ Ceremic tiles
Approved by Banks
Jaipur is the capital and the largest city in the state of Rajasthan. Also known as the Pink City, Jaipur was founded by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II, the ruler of Amber on November 18, 1727 and is named after him.The city has an estimated population of approx 6.6mn and is divided into six sectors. The Palace quarter houses the famous Hawa Mahal palace complex in addition to gardens and a small lake.Nahargarh Fort, the erstwhile residence of Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II forms a majestic backdrop o... Read more
Siddha Saaras Location Map
Address : Ajmer Road, Shyam Nagar, Jaipur
Resale Flats / Investor Flats
About Builder - Siddha Group
Home is where you discover the real you. Our aim is to develop high quality homes at unmatched price that will add to your pleasant discoveries.Since inception in 1986 we have been crafting residential and commercial spaces with a difference, to make good living affordable in Kolkata, Jaipur and Bengaluru. Our magic of craftsmanship today extends to the city of dreams- Mumbai. Going beyond designing living spaces and shaping lives, is what sets u... View more
Tell more about Siddha Saaras
Add a Review
Thank you, for your valuable review !!
Your review is under moderation...
Visit again to view your comment and further discussion on Siddha Saaras