Replacement of franking by online payment
From 23rd Dec 2013 all Registration offices have stopped accepting Franked documents as part of the stamp duty payment method although there is no official notice issued to this effect till now.
All amounts with regards to stamp duty and registration need to be paid through GRAS system which is accessible on this website - www.mahakosh.gov.in.
There have been selective banks & their branches which provide the online/Across the counter facilities:
namely Bank of Maharashtra, SBI, IDBI etc.
Customers can pay stamp duty and registration fees online using their net banking facilities.
In case if one does not have onlinebanking facility then the Payment process for online stamp duty payment and registration payment would be as follows:
1) Stampduty & Registration fee Payorder/ Demand Draft to be made in favour of Bank of Maharashtra A/c E- Payment of Tax.
(Note : Pay Order is compulsory along with Confirmation Letter from Bank & Customer’s PAN Card Copy)
Other details for RTGS :
Current A/c No. :60147000700.
IFSC code :MAHB0001767
Bank Name : Bank of Maharashtra
Branch Name : Kalina Branch
2) Challan to be filled online at www.mahakosh.gov.in
3) Bank slip to be filled at Bank counter along with copy of challan
Post Property Requirement for Free
- Get regular updates & alerts. Be the first to know.
- Get property deals as per your choice.
- Get offers from genuine sellers / professional brokers - faster.
- Get distress deals at cheaper prices.
- Take informed decisions. Compare. Save time & money.