About Prime Hill Crest
Unit Details :
3 BHK Residences:
Area : 1830 Sq.ft, 1875 Sq.ft, 1985 Sq.ft, 2030 Sq.ft, 2070 Sq.ft, 2160 Sq.ft, 2175 Sq.ft, 2225 Sq.ft, 2265 Sq.ft, 2400 Sq.ft and 2605 Sq.ft
8 Floors / 61 Units / 1.12 Acres
Prime Hill Crest offers you 3 BHK Residences Area Range from 1830 Sq.ft to 2605 Sq.ft. its developed by Prime Constructions. Project is of 8 floors and 61 Units Built Up on 1.12 Acres of Land. Project is under construction possession expected by December 2019.
The development provides you facilities like Lift, Landscaped Garden, Car Parking, Waste Disposal, Maintenance Staff, Security Person. The Complex provides other specifications like Vitrified tiles in all room, Polished granite kitchen Platform, Laminated main door, Acrylic paint on external walls and etc.
Located at, NH 16 Service Road, Mangalagiri. The Property has well known landmarks and neighbourhoods like Parade Ground, Ram Mandir, Hindustan Petroleum and Bank Of India ATM. The Property provides you a well network Roads like APSP Battallon Road, Chennai - Vijayawada Highway, Sanitorium Road and YSR Colony Lane 1.
For Further Details, Assistance, RERA Number, Price Plans, Architectural Details Kindly Phone Us, Mail Us Or Fill The Query Form.
- Landscaped Garden
- Fire Fighting Systems
- Car Parking
- Feng Shui / Vaastu Compliant
- 24X7 Water Supply
- Power Backup
- Intercom Facility
- Security Personnel
More Amenities :* Paved Compound
* RCC framed structure to with stand wind and seismic loads
* Prime AAC block in cement mortar
* Two coat cement plaster with internal smooth finish
* Main door: Aesthetically designed teak wood frame and shutter with polishing
* Internal doors: Teak wood frame with moulded panelled shutters
* Frames of UPVC finesta or equivalent make with glazed shutters
* Locks of godrej or equivalent make
* Designer fittings for main door, other doors and windows
* Granite platform with stainless steel sink and designer tiles dadoing up to 2' height
* Non slippery ceramic tile flooring in all toilets
* Ceramic tiles wall cladding up to door height
* EWC/IWC with flush tank and wash basins of cera/ hindustan or equivalent make
* Provision for geysers in all toilets
* ISI GI/PVC piping
* Vitrified tiles of 2' x 2' with skirting
* Ceramic tiles in balconies
* Aesthetically designed vitrified / granite marble for corridors
* Marble / granite / vitrified flooring for staircase
* Lift walls with aesthetically designed granite marble cladding
* All interior walls with premium emulsion paint with roller finish for both walls and ceiling
* Exterior fascia with premium texture paint
* Best quality copper wiring through PVC conduits concealed in walls and ceilings
* Adequate power points with modular switches
* Telephone points in all bedrooms and living rooms
TV AND INTERNET
* Provision for cable connection in all bedrooms and living rooms
* High speed elevator of reputed make with V3F drive
* Underground / overhead storage tanks of adequate capacity with bore well as an auxiliary source of water supply
Approved by Banks
Commonly Asked Questions about Prime Hill Crest
Q: Where is Prime Hill Crest Exactly located?
A: Prime Hill Crest is located at NH 16 Service Road, Mangalagiri, Guntur.
Q: Is Prime Hill Crest Rera Registered?
A: Yes. It is RERA Registered with Rera Number: P07110060055.
Q: What are unit options available in Prime Hill Crest?
A: Prime Hill Crest Mangalagiri offers 3 BHK Residences.
Q: What is the starting price of Flats in Prime Hill Crest?
A: Pricing starts from On Request.
Q: When is the Possession of Flats?
A: Prime Hill Crest is expected to be completed by December 2019.
Q: What are the nearest landmarks?
A: Besides Prime Hill Crest you'll find key landmarks such as Parade Ground, Ram Mandir, Hindustan Petroleum and Bank Of India ATM..
Prime Hill Crest Location Map
Address : NH 16 Service Road, Mangalagiri, Guntur
Resale Flats / Investor Flats
About Builder - Prime Constructions
Prime Constructions... View more
Tell more about Prime Hill Crest
Add a Review
Thank you, for your valuable review !!
Your review is under moderation...
Visit again to view your comment and further discussion on Prime Hill Crest