About Parameswara Park Royal
Unit Details :
3 BHK Apartments:
Area : 1623 Sq.ft & Above
5 Floors / 20 Units
Shah & Daswani Kashi Dham is under construction possession expected by September 2019 offers you 3 BHK Apartments Area of 1623 Sq.ft onwards. The Property is of 5 floors and 20. Project is developed by Parmeswara Constructions.
The development provides you facilities like Lift, Landscaped Garden, Car Parking, Waste Disposal, Maintenance Staff, Security Person. The Complex provides other specifications like Vitrified tiles in all room, Polished granite kitchen Platform, Laminated main door, Acrylic paint on external walls and etc.
Located at, Devastanam Road, Mangalgiri. The Property has well known landmarks and neighbourhoods like State Bank Of India ATM, C.K.Girls High School, Lord Shiva Chariot and Venus Cafe. The Property provides you a well network Roads like Tek 7 Road, Kothapeta Road, Sivalayam St and Main Bazar Road.
For Further Details, Assistance, RERA Number, Price Plans, Architectural Details Kindly Phone Us, Mail Us Or Fill The Query Form.
- Landscaped Garden
- Car Parking
- Rain Water Harvesting
- Feng Shui / Vaastu Compliant
- 24X7 Water Supply
- CCTV Camera Security
- Power Backup
- Intercom Facility
- Security Personnel
More Amenities :* Gated Community
* RO System
* R.C.C. framed structure as per soil report, Designed by approved structural engineer
* Table Molded brick walls with external 9" and internal 41/2". All Internal and external wall with 2 coats smooth sponge finish
DOORS and SHUTTERS
* Main door 8' feet height frame with teakwood shutters. Internal doors with 8' feet height with teakwood frame and flush doors with veneer shutters, Brass fittings for main doors and standard fittings for flush doors
* Granite Platform on cement planks with steel sink. Wall tiles cladding up to 3' above platform provision for exhaust fan and chimney. Two water connections one for bore water and other municipal water with provision for water purifier
* Non-skid ceramic tiles for flooring and 7' height ceramic tiles for wall cladding, Jaguar or Grohe standard taps, Jaguar, American standard or equivalent commode matching with tiles, standard fittings and provision for geyser in toilets.
* GVT tiles (Qu tone, or AGL standard ) flooring with skirting in hall and dining , Wooden Flooring Tiles in master bedrooms, 2x2 tiles for kitchen, balcony, Guest and Children room.
* Saint-Gobain or equivalent POP ceiling
* Philips or GM standard LED.
* CCTV cameras surveillance, Intercom security from at the flats to security room.
* 6' Feet height UPVC window system
* BALCONIES UPVC doors with glass, safety grit with toughened glass, ceramic tiles flooring with skirting
* Luppam on internal walls in all rooms, balconies and toilets. Internal walls will be painted with Acrylic (Asian Royal) emulsion paint. External walls will be painted (Asian Apex ultima) with cement based paint and texture as per architectural requirement.
* Concealed P.V.C. pipes with ISI standard (Finolex or GM) copper wiring with adequate point with standard copper wiring, modular switches (GM Standard) with metal box T.V. / Phone point in hall/drawing and at bedrooms, AC points in at bedrooms and hats, Earthing for at ACs as per requiremnt. Mixer/grinders/oven refrigerator point in kitchen. MCBs wit be provided in at fiats
* Non-skid ceramic flooring and ceramic tiles, standard ceramic tiles, wet area for washing utensils etc., provision for washing machine.
* Fully Automatic Elevator with Glass Doors of 6 passengerâ€™s capacity with standby generator.
* All the flats are planned as per perfect vastu.
* Security room at the main gate Standard fencing for the entire boundary wall, Separate toilets for Servants, back-up generator.
Approved by Banks
Parameswara Park Royal Location Map
Address : Devastanam Road, Mangalgiri, Guntur
Resale Flats / Investor Flats
About Builder - Parameswara Constructions
Parameswara Constructions... View more
Tell more about Parameswara Park Royal
Add a Review
Thank you, for your valuable review !!
Your review is under moderation...
Visit again to view your comment and further discussion on Parameswara Park Royal