About LGCL Stonescape
Unit Details :
3 BHK Villas:
Area : 2651 Sq.ft and 3565 Sq.ft.
Ground + 2 Floors / 2 Acres / 33 Units.
Stonescape with its Mediterranean inspired infrastructure provides a thrilling, lifestyle that is set to excite and astonish with exclusive and luxurious villas. Exclusive architecture and designing offers seclusion with peace and times to connect with nature and health. This is a pace one can enjoy the peaceful living experience and lifestyle which makes your dream house complete. High-end features enchance the standard of every villa with their functional beauty.
LGCL was founded in 2007, by Mr. Girish Puravankara with a single-minded ethos, thinking spaces. The intrinsic thought is the foundation of LGCL, where a skillful team creates functional spaces that speak to people. LGCL conceptualizes and designs homes that elegant, chic and contemporary with ample room for a space to dream, a space to reflect and to feel. LGCL gives you homes which narrate your story. The belief at LGCL is ‘thinking spaces’ where every villa enjoys the utilization of space to the most.
LGCL has completed 3 projects with 7 on-going projects and 2 upcoming projects.
LGCL offers you 3 BHK Villas with an area of 2651 Sq.ft up to 3565 Sq.ft with ground+2 floors 2 Acres 33 units. LGCL offers you a spacious parking lot in the ground floor with a foyer, living area, dining area, kitchen and a bedroom with a balcony which connects with an outing ground. On the first floor u have a sitting area with a terrace, two bedrooms with balconies attached and utility room too. On the second floor it has an entertainment room with a terrace attached to it.
LGCL Stonescape offers you all the basic amenities like swimming pool, landscaped garden, an equipped gym and children play area and also green water harvesting.
Stonescape remembers about your security, the security is 24/7 with a power backup and intercom facility.
The exteriors are well designed so are the interiors he staircase is granite flooring with an wooden railing. The flooring is imported marble flooring with vitrified tiles in kitchen and utility room and ceramic tiles in terrace and balconies. All interior wall and ceilings are well plastered. The doors are made with teak wood frame with polish teak wood panelled shutters. Fitted with an high-end hardware. Best quality wiring are been done and 10% DG Power Backup for the entire villa.
More Amenities :* Garden
* Club House
* Community Hall
* Swimming Pool
* Badminton Court
* Basket Ball Court
* Play Area
* Rain Water Harvesting
* Indoor Games
* Business centre
* Living room / Dining room and passages in ground floor: Imported Marble.
* Bedrooms / Family area / Entertainment / Kitchen: Vitrified Tiles.
* Master Bedroom: Wooden flooring.
* Balcony and Utility: Ceramic tiles.
* Toilets: Designer toilets with ceramic tiles.
* All interior Wall faces & Ceilings: Plastered, smoothly finished and painted with premium quality acrylic emulsion.
* Kitchen: 2ft band of ceramic tiles above granite counter top, rest of the walls with premium quality acrylic emulsion.
* Main door: Teak wood frame with polish teak wood paneled shutters. Fitted with good quality of hardware.
* Windows: Aluminum anodized with good quality hardware.
* Ventilators: Aluminum frame with glass louvers.
* Toilets: Under mounted wash basin with hot & cold water mixer bottle trap. EWC and wash-basins of good quality vitreous ceramic ware. Health faucet and flush valve in all toilets. Good quality CP fittings of premium brand.
* Kitchen: Granite platform and stainless steel double bowl sink with a drain board.
* Electrical: Best quality cables / wiring through PVC conduits concealed in walls and ceilings. Light, fan, exhaust, power, call bell, telephone and TV points and one AC point in master bedroom, all other bedrooms, living & dining, family area. Provision for one internet point.
* 100% Power back-up: For the entire villa.
"Bangalore City", People always wonder & keep rising the doubt who & how the city got the name, Here is the answer for all the question. The King Veera ballalu in the year 1120 AD, ruled the South of India, The King Gifted the name "Bangalore", While he was on his hunting trip, he lost the way in the forest. After giving a hard way out, King Met an old lady in the forest. The lady with a tender heart request to stay for a night at her place and served him the boiled Beans for dinner.The ... Read more
LGCL Stonescape Location Map
Address : Hennur Main Road, Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore
Resale Flats / Investor Flats
About Builder - LGCL Developers
LGCL Developers... View more
Tell more about LGCL Stonescape
Add a Review
Thank you, for your valuable review !!
Your review is under moderation...
Visit again to view your comment and further discussion on LGCL Stonescape