About Jubilee Shubha Lakshmi
Unit Details :
2 BHK Apartments :
Area : Built Up 1060 Sq.ft.
Building Details :
2 Towers / 5 Floors / 40 Units
Jubilee Shubha Lakshmi is a Residential Building of 5 floors and 40 Units with 2 Iconic Tower which offers you 2 BHK Apartments Built Up Area of 1060 Sq.ft. The Property is developed by Jubilee Infratech Pvt Ltd possession is ready to move since May 2009.
The Property provides you facilities like Lift, Landscaped Garden, Children's Play Area, Fire Fighting Systems, Swimming Pool, Car Parking, 24X7 Water Supply, Rain Water Harvesting, Club House, CCTV Camera Security, Power Backup, Waste Disposal, Maintenance Staff, Security Personnel. The development provides you other specifications like High-performance windows, Imported sanitary ware, Modern Kitchen, Imported CP fittings, Vitreous Flooring.
Located at,Green Hills Road, Borabanda .The Property has well known landmarks and neighbourhoods like KFC Ground, Kaitlapur Ground, Hanuman Temple, Bethel Gospel Church and Andhra Bank. The Property provides you a well network Roads like Green Hills Road, IDL Access Road, Road No.2, Hitech City Main Road, Bhagyanagar Colony Main Road and S Convention Road.
Further Details, Assistance, RERA Number, Price Plans, Architectural Details Kindly Phone Us, Mail Us Or Fill The Query Form.
- Landscaped Garden
- Children's Play Area
- Fire Fighting Systems
- Car Parking
- Rain Water Harvesting
- Club House
- 24X7 Water Supply
- Power Backup
- Intercom Facility
More Amenities :* Jogging Track
* Multipurpose Court
* Multipurpose Hall
* R.C.C framed structure with table molded bricks in cement mortar with 41/4 thick walls
* Sponge finish in cement mortar for outside and smooth luppam finish using altek or equivalent putty for inside walls in hall/dining and all the bedrooms
DOORS AND WINDOWS :
* Main door with teak wood frame and shutter with polish and brass fittings
* Internal doors with teak wood frames and flush shutters with enamel paint
* Windows with teak wood frames and paneled shutters with security grills and enamel paint
* Marble slabs flooring in hall and dinning
* Marble tiles flooring in bed rooms, kitchen and balconies
* Black granite kitchen platform and sink
* Glazed tile dadoing up to 2 feet height
* Provision for Aqua-guard and grinder points in kitchen
* Well-designed electric layout with 3 phase electric supply
TOILET FITTINGS AND ACCESSORIES :
* Appealing bathrooms with anti skid ceramic tile flooring with glazed tiles
* Standby generator for lift, other common area lights and inside the hat two points will be provided
* Six passenger lift with granite/tiles dadoing around ground floor entrance
WATER SUPPLY :
* Adequate water supply from over head tanks with provision for municipal water and bore well
Approved by Banks
Hyderabad is the capital city of Telangana and de jure capital of Andhra Pradesh. Also known as the City of Pearls, the city was established in 1591 by Muhammad Quli Qutb Shah, and remained under the rule of the Qutb Shahi dynasty for nearly a century before the Mughals captured the region.The city is home to more than 1300 IT and ITES firms, including global conglomerates such as Microsoft (operating its largest R&D campus outside the US), Google, IBM, Yahoo!, Dell, Facebook, and Indian maj... Read more
Jubilee Shubha Lakshmi Location Map
Address : Green Hills Road, Borabanda, Hyderabad
Resale Flats / Investor Flats
About Builder - Jubilee Infratech Pvt. Ltd.
Jubilee Infratech Pvt. Ltd., is known for the aesthetic and superb materials and their adherence to budgets and timeliness. They focus on creating eco-friendly projects. The credit for company’s success over the years goes to the team of experienced professionals who are personally involved in every project. Jubilee Infratech Pvt. Ltd. is associated with building landmark properties since ten years and has earned a lot of respect in the rea... View more
Tell more about Jubilee Shubha Lakshmi
Add a Review
Thank you, for your valuable review !!
Your review is under moderation...
Visit again to view your comment and further discussion on Jubilee Shubha Lakshmi